You may be able to handle your Personal Injury claim on your own, but it is always recommended that you consult a Personal Injury attorney before speaking with an insurance adjuster or signing anything provided to you by an insurance adjuster. Keep in mind that insurance adjusters are trained and experienced in handling claims. It is in your best interest to consult with a Personal Injury attorney who is trained and experienced to know what you are entitled to receive as fair compensation for your claim and also what you are required to sign. I am often contacted by individuals who unknowingly signed a Release giving up their claim. If you are being contacted by the insurance for the at-fault party, you should contact a Personal Injury attorney for a free consultation so that you do not forego your claim without fair compensation.


Copyright © 2018 MacElree Harvey, Ltd. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer | Sitemap

New York Web Design