The following are just a few of the case results by lawyer Tiffany Shrenk in her car accident, slip and fall and personal injury practice:
- Section 225 Action – Chancery Court of Delaware – litigating disputes concerning the composition of the Board of Directors of a Delaware Corporation.
- Partition Action – Chancery Court of Delaware – Represented owner of a beach property in a Chancery Court partition proceeding where the co-owner failed to contribute toward the expenses of the property.
- Adult Guardianship Proceedings – Chancery Court of Delaware – Represented petitioners and respondents in contested and uncontested proceedings for the appointment of a guardian for a disabled adult.
- Name Change Petitions – Court of Common Pleas Delaware – Representing individuals (adults and minors) seeking a legal name change.
- Car Accident – Smyrna, DE – Obtained a large recovery from the under-insured motorist coverage for a client injured in a rear-end motor vehicle collision.
- Pedestrian Accident – Newark, DE – Successfully filed an underinsured motorist claim for client who stood on the edge of the roadway waiting to cross the street, when struck by an erratic driver who veered off the roadway.
- Bicycle Accident – Wilmington, DE – Client was riding her bicycle when she was struck by a motorist who ignored a stop sign. Ensured that the client received her nofault benefits from the motorist’s insurer and achieved a settlement to compensate the client for pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall – Wilmington, DE – Successfully obtained a settlement in excess of $20,000 for a client who slipped and fell in a retail store due to uneven flooring. The client suffered a shoulder injury that resolved without invasive treatment.